Taimoor Ali is a DPhil student and working in Soft Matter Photonics. He studies optic and electro-optic characteristics of Liquid Crystals (LC); and develops LC-based photonic devices such as laser, polarisation controller. He is also experienced on silicon nanofabrication device processing. Taimoor has a master's degree in Electronic Engineering from Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Pakistan.
- Xiuze Wang, Julian A. J. Fells, Yuping Shi, Taimoor Ali, Chris Welch, Georg H. Mehl, Timothy D. Wilkinson, Martin J. Booth, Stephen M. Morris, and Steve J. Elston, Advanced Materials Technology, pp 202000589, Nov 2020.
- Waqas Kamal, Jia-De Lin, Steve J Elston, Taimoor Ali, Alfonso A Castrejón-pita, and Stephen M Morris, Materials Interfaces, pp 2000578, Jun 2020.
- Xiuze Wang, Julian A. J. Fells, Taimoor Ali, Jia-De Lin, Chris Welch, Georg H. Mehl, Timothy D. Wilkinson, Martin J. Booth, Stephen M. Morris, and Steve J. Elston, AIP Advances, vol 10, pp 055011, May 2020.
- Taimoor Ali, Jia-De Lin, Benjamin Snow, Xiuze Wang, Steve J Elston and, Stephen M Morris, Advanced Optical Materials, vol 8, pp 1901891, Feb 2020.
- Xiuze Wang, Julian A J Fells, Larry Yip, Taimoor Ali, Jia-De Lin, Chris Welch, Georg H Mehl, Martin J Booth, Timothy D Wilkinson, Stephen M Morris, and Steve J Elston, Scientific Report, vol 9, pp 7016, May 2019.