Featured - SYNERGORS
- Ng, K.S., Farooq, D., Yang, A., 2021. Global biorenewable development strategies for sustainable aviation fuel production. Sustain. Energy Rev. 150: 111502.
- Ng, K.S., Phan, A.N., Iacovidou, E., Wan Ab Karim Ghani, W.A. 2021. Techno-economic assessment of a novel integrated system of mechanical-biological treatment and valorisation of residual municipal solid waste into hydrogen: A case study in the UK. J Clean Prod. 298: 126706.
- Ng, K.S., Phan, A.N., 2021. Evaluating the techno-economic potential of an integrated material recovery and waste-to-hydrogen system. Resour Conserv Recycl. 167: 105392.
- Farooq, D., Thompson, I., Ng, K.S., 2020. Exploring the feasibility of producing sustainable aviation fuel in the UK using hydrothermal liquefaction technology: A comprehensive techno-economic and environmental assessment. Cleaner Engineering and Technology. 1: 100010.
- Ng, K.S. and To, L.S., 2020. A systems thinking approach to stimulating and enhancing resource efficiency and circularity in households. J Clean Prod. 275: 123038.
- Ng, K.S., Martinez-Hernandez, E., Chapter 3 - Techno-economic assessment of an integrated bio-oil steam reforming and hydrodeoxygenation system for polygeneration of hydrogen, chemicals, and combined heat and power production, in Towards Sustainable Chemical Processes, J. Ren, Y. Wang, and C. He, Editors. 2020, Elsevier. p. 69-98.
- Ng, K.S., Iacovidou, E., 2020. Malaysia versus Waste. The Chemical Engineer, July/August 2020 (949/50), p.30-33, IChemE. (Featured Article)
- Ng, K.S., Yang, A., Yakovleva, N., 2019. Sustainable waste management through synergistic utilisation of commercial and domestic organic waste for efficient resource recovery and valorisation in the UK. J Clean Prod. 227: 248-262.
- Martinez Hernandez, E., Ng, K.S., 2018. Design of biorefinery systems for conversion of corn stover into biofuels using a biorefinery engineering framework. Clean Technol Envir. 20(7): 1501-1514
- Ng, K.S., Martinez Hernandez, E., 2016. A systematic framework for energetic, environmental and economic (3E) assessment and design of polygeneration systems, Chem Eng Res Des, 106: 1-25.
- Ng, K.S., Head, I., Premier, G.C., Scott, K., Yu, E., Lloyd, J., Sadhukhan, J., 2016. A multilevel sustainability analysis of zinc recovery from wastes. Resources Conserv Recy. 113: 88 – 105.
- Sadhukhan, J., Ng, K.S., Martinez Hernandez, E., 2014. Biorefineries and chemical processes: design, integration and sustainability analysis, Wiley. ISBN: 9781119990864.
- Ng, K.S., Zhang, N., Sadhukhan, J., 2013. Techno-economic analysis of polygeneration systems with carbon capture and storage and CO2 reuse. Chem Eng J. 219: 96-108
- Ng, K.S., Zhang, N., Sadhukhan, J., 2012. A graphical CO2 emission treatment intensity assessment for energy and economic analyses of integrated decarbonised production systems. Comput Chem Eng, 45: 1-14
- Ng, K.S., Zhang, N., Sadhukhan, J., 2012. Decarbonised coal energy system advancement through CO2 utilisation and polygeneration. Clean Technol. Environ Policy, 14(3): 443-451. (Special issue)
- Ng, K.S., Sadhukhan, J., 2011. Techno-economic performance analysis of bio-oil based Fischer-Tropsch and CHP synthesis platform. Biomass Bioenergy, 35 (7): 3218-3234.
- Ng, K.S., Sadhukhan, J., 2011. Process integration and economic analysis of bio-oil platform for the production of methanol and combined heat and power. Biomass Bioenergy, 35 (3): 1153-1169
- Ng, K.S., Lopez, Y., Campbell, G.M., Sadhukhan, J., 2010. Heat integration and analysis of decarbonised IGCC sites. Chem Eng Res Des, 88 (2): 170-188 (Awarded the IChemE Junior Moulton Medal for the best publication in 2011)