Media and Outreach Activities
- Featured in the Open Networking Foundation blog (link)
- Our work on mechanisms for trustworthy AI (2020) got some attention from the media, these are a few examples FT VB Medium
- How does my computer work? and How do the Internet and the World Wide Web work? on the Naked Scientist, March 2018.
- Tales of Discovery in the Cambridge Science Festival 2018 (another link), and follow up blog post
- Digging into data science by the Centre for Public Impact, October, 2017.
- DIMES on BBC.
Outreach Events and Miscellaneous
The following list is not comprehensive in any way. For example, it does not include most diversity-related activities.
- Informal lunchtime seminar at Wolfson College (general audience), March 2018. Topic: Revolutionizing personal computing.
- N2Women diversity workshop at SIGCOMM 2017.
- The DIMES project has unfortunately died of natural causes (i.e. end of funding), yet you can still catch glimpses of it on the Internet Archive.
- Sutton Trust Summer School for Y12 students, 2018, 2019 (Lecturer).
- University of Cambridge, Master classes for Y12 students, 2019 (lecturer).
- NetFPGA's ACM SIGCOMM SOSR System Award 2019: About the award, Cambridge Blog, Xilinx Blog, Acknowledgements Video.
- Stardust Hall-of-Fame Award 2019.