Skip to main content
- Oxford University Innovation, Project 17133: "Eco-MOFs: Eco-friendly method to produce designer metal-organic frameworks for low cost sensors" [Exclusive licensing]
- US Patent 10,676,488 (9 June 2020) - "Multifunctional supramolecular hybrids encompassing hierarchical self-ordering of metal-organic framework nanoparticles and method of preparing same"
- Oxford University Innovation, Project 13774: "MOFs for application in photochemical sensing"
[Available to License]
- Oxford University Innovation, Project 12212: "Self-Assembled Metal Organic Frameworks"
- European Patent EP20150198499 (15 June 2016)