We are seeking a full-time Programme Manager to join The University of Oxford’s ZERO Institute. The post is fixed-term for three years in the first instance.
The Programme Manager will play a leadership role in the management of The ZERO Institute as a member of the leadership team, taking responsibility for all operational aspects including administrative, financial and practical support within the institute, and supporting the Director and leadership team.
You should possess:
• A degree or higher or equivalent experience
• Proven programme management skills including planning, managing, delivering and monitoring of a programme
• Excellent financial management skills with experience of budget administration, forecasting and reporting
• Ability to build and manage good, collaborative working relationships at both an individual and institutional level, and spanning a range of cultures
• Demonstrable skills and experience in stakeholder management and knowledge exchange activities
• Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to host physical and online meetings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a varied and diverse portfolio
• A proactive and adaptive attitude, able to identify new opportunities for impact while balancing them against existing priorities and resources
• A commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion
• An understanding of the ZERO carbon energy landscape
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Prof Paul Shearing: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about working at the Department, see www.eng.ox.ac.uk/about/work-with-us/
Only online applications received before midday on Monday 26 February 2024 can be considered. You will be required to upload a covering letter/supporting statement, which should describe how your past experiences fit with the advertised position and why you are motivated to apply for the role, alongside your CV and the details of two referees.
The Department holds an Athena Swan Bronze award, highlighting its commitment to promoting women in Science, Engineering and Technology.