Radostin Stoyanov is a DPhil student at the University of Oxford and a member of Somerville College. His research focuses on securing satellite communications with in-network computing. Before joining Oxford, Radostin received his MPhil degree in Advanced Computer Science from University of Cambridge in 2020, and his MEng degree in Computing Science from University of Aberdeen in 2019. His master's research explored virtualization in programmable network devices and secure image-less container migration.
Awards and Prizes
- Recipient of a Doctoral Training Award to research in-network computing
- Aberdeen Burgh Records Project Prize 2019
- ScotlandIS Young Software Engineer of the Year 2018 – Runner up
- Amazon Prize in Computing Science 2018 – Runner Up
- Intelligent Plant – The Inform Prize 2017