TEL: +44 7512879733
Mourad Gridach is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Oxford Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford. Previously, he was a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus advised by Professor Lawrence Hunter. Also, he was a visiting researcher at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford advised by Professor Irina Voiculescu.
- Machine Learning
- Medical Image Segmentation
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- M. Gridach. PyDiNet: Pyramid Dilated Network for Medical Image Segmentation. Neural Networks. 2021
- M. Gridach and I. Voiculescu. DOPNet: Densely Oriented Pooling Network for Medical Image Segmentation. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), Nice, France 2021.
- Ali, S., Dmitrieva, M., Ghatwary, N., Bano, S., Polat, G., Gridach M., Temizel, A., Krenzer, A., Hekalo, A., Guo, Y.B., Matuszewski, B. et al.,., 2020. Deep learning for detection and segmentation of artefact and disease instances in gastrointestinal endoscopy. Medical Image Analysis
- M. Gridach. Character-level neural network for biomedical named entity recognition. Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2017.