Linpei graduated with Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2021 and received her Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Information Engineering from Xidian University in 2018. Her research work during Masters degree was on artificial electromagnetic metasurfaces theory and applications, transmitarray antenna (TA) and reconfigurable transmitarray antenna (RTA) design and measurement.
Linpei joined the Soft Matter Photonics group in October 2021 and she is supervised by Dr. Stephen Morris and Prof. Steve Elston. She is also a graduate student at St Hugh’s College.
Awards and Prizes
- 2020 Second-class Comprehensive Excellent Scholarship of Tsinghua University
- 2018 Outstanding Thesis Award of Xidian University
- 2015-2017 First Class Learning Scholarship
- 2017 Second Prize in the National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest (NUEDC)
- 2017 Meritorious Winner in Mathematical Contest In Modeling / Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling (MCM/ICM