Dr. Wang is a researcher in the field of Laser-Matter Interactions, especially with high-intensity lasers in the breakdown regime.
He is currently working as a Marie-Curie Fellow in Oxford University. Previously, he worked as a postdoc in the LP3 laboratory-CNRS, Marseille, France. He obtained his Ph.D. degree from Beijing Institute of Technology, China in 2018.
Awards and Honours
- 2020 Outstanding Paper Awards, awarded by Light: Science & Applications
- 2018 Outstading Doctoral Thesis Award, awarded by Beijing Institute of Technology
- 2018 Students Innovation Awards, awarded by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), China
- 2017 Xu-Te-Li Scholarship (Highest students honor for Beijing Institute of Technology)
- 2017 National Postgraduate Scholarship
- Laser micro/nano fabrications
- Laser inscription inside materials
- Adaptive optics for laser processing
- Integrated devices of 3D structure
- Silicon photonics for quantum applications
- Multi-field coupling mechanism and integration
Marie-Curie Fellowship - AdFUN: Adaptive Focusing for Ultrafast Laser Internal Structuring of Narrow Bandgap Materials