Sarah Hudson is a creative professional with extensive experience in research, design and development, manufacturing and project management. During her career she has worked for brands such as G-Plan Cabinets, The Morris Furniture Group and Ercol furniture. Sarah has a successful track record in academic, design and operational roles, demonstrated in the following achievements and awards:
• Global MBA with Distinction from Oxford Brookes University.
• Awarded OBU Prize for ‘Best Performance’ on the MBA Programme.
• Qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner in project management.
• BA in Furniture and Product Design from Ravensbourne.
• RSA Design Award.
• Scholarship, The Furniture Makers’ Company.
• Invested in by Ercol for the PRINCE2 and MBA.
• Promoted three times at the Morris Furniture Group.
Sarah is a member of the Oxford Brookes steering committee for the MBA Summer School, was invited by Oxford Brookes University to be the Graduate Speaker at the 2019 graduation ceremony and recently volunteered for the NHS.
Analysing, learning and creating solutions to improve efficiency. Supporting people and businesses to thrive in what they do.
People produce profit – The opportunities and challenges with employee engagement
Awards and Prizes
- Global MBA with Distinction from Oxford Brookes University.
- Awarded Oxford Brookes University Prize for ‘Best Performance’ on the MBA Programme.